Simple Sure Ways to Stay Motivated and Reach Big Goals in Life
"How to stay motivated?"
That is a question being asked on a constant basis by people and it's a question that all entrepreneurs should address on a regular basis.
It's no more a secret that the key to successfully accomplish a goal after another is by staying motivated. There are, of course, tasks which successful people may not like or feel like doing at all, yet they find motivation to complete them because they recognize how each particular task serves a greater goal.
But what happens when you can't find motivation or stay motivated long enough to finish a task? You need to look for motivation-where?
Motivation is being found within, because all motivation is self-motivation.
What drives us to stay motivated is as individual as who we are, so you need to find a motivational that will gear you up. The more knowledge and understanding you get, the more effective your efforts are.
Seven Ways to Staying Motivated
1. Always Have Long-term And Short-term Goals.Having both long-term and short-term goals give you something to work towards, and including short-term goals ensure that you are able to taste victory on a regular basis, providing more motivation to work hard for the long-term goals.
Write down your goals on a whiteboard, and put them in front of your face as much as possible. This constant visualization keeps you motivated and focused on crossing each goal off the whiteboard. Setting a clear defined goal will help you monitor your progress and provide constant motivation.
2. Change Your Approach And Don't Give UpWhen something doesn't feel right, it's always an opportunity to approach the task with a different view.
You may be doing something correctly , but such approach isn't necessarily the most motivating one. Quite frequently you will make some simple improvements to your existing strategy that will improve your perspective and open up new opportunities.
If you really want to accomplish your goal, there is always a way; and most likely, there's more than one way.
If a certain approach doesn't work for you, find another one, and keep trying until you find the one which will keep you motivated and get you the desired results.
You may think trying a different approach means giving up, but you should be focusing on your goal, and not limiting your options by focusing on just one way to accomplish it.
3. Break The Goal Down Into Smaller PiecesBreak the goals into fewer task-oriented priorities and set a target date for these activities. For instance, if your goal is "re-arrange my entire closet," start by saying, "First I'm going to tackle the shoes, then the belts, then the winter coats in the back," etc. Only the largest job can be done by this process.
4. Keep It PositiveBeing positive minded lead to positive actions, and self-affirming statements will help you achieve your best. Take control of how you feel, how you think, how you act. Positivity will allow you to select which results in achievement.
5. Plot Your ProgressWhen you're working towards something, you can be motivated when you see evidence that you're making progress. Create a visual representation of how you're coming closer to achieving your goal.
6. Surround Yourself With Like-minded PeopleThe kind of people you surround yourself with has a direct influence on how you behave, both in your personal life and in the workplace.
Surround yourself with people that has the same mindset as your. In professional circles it's called networking. In organizations it's called team building.And the family, friends and community are named in life.We are all gifts and helpers to each other. The most rewarding experiences come from relationships.
7. See Yourself SucceedingVisualization is a powerful way that can help you to focus, stay motivated and achieve your goals. Also the toughest things will feel like a part of achieving something huge when you build a positive image of yourself.
Recall, inspiration is inside. Look for it and get it to work for you.
Kindly leave your comment below on ways to stay motivated. Happy reading!
Post a Comment
Remember to keep the comment respectful