How to Make Your Woman Want to Have Sex With You
In your relationship, you have reached the stage where you want to move it to the next level. Sex is not a big deal, some people think, but others see it as something they only want to share with an extra-special person. Although you never want to compel your girlfriend to have sex with you, some of her worries can still be soothed and reassured that you really are a person she can trust absolutely. Sex comes naturally after you do this.
Below is the step-by-step guide to getting started.
Constructing Her Confidence
1. Be trustworthy
If you want to make your girlfriend want to have sex with you, then you need to show her what an extremely trustworthy guy you are. If your girl is going to have enough faith in you to have sex with you if it's her first time, or if she's been having sex with you before, then she's going to have to feel like she can count on you. One of her worries may be that she won't be able to count on you anymore as soon as you have sex because you will have gotten what you wanted. So, prove her wrong by being an upstanding, trustworthy man.
- Turn up when you say that you would show up. If you regularly pick her up half an hour late for your dates, she's going to think you're not going to think she's that special, and she's going to be less likely to have sex with you.
- Be a flake, don't be. When you think you're going to take her over the weekend to the beach, do it. She will not be able to trust you if you do not stick to your promise.
- Be her pillar. Though understanding that you can make her feel better, let her talk to you about her concerns and insecurities.
- Don't go without returning her phone calls or messages for hours or even a day or two. This is going to make her feel like she can't rely on you.
2. Give time to it
Some guys may be prepared to have sex with a girl when a beer takes time, while some girls may take months to decide that they're ready to make love, or even longer. And some of the girls—sorry, gentlemen—are very determined to hold out for one, and don't even want to have sex until they marry. So don't jump into it—wait until the girl first trusts you.
- You shouldn't bring up the "s-word" for a while if your girl is barely comfortable with kissing.
- However if after only a few weeks, you and your girlfriend are still happy hookings up in bed all the time, then you might begin to think about taking things to the next level.
- The worst thing you can do is to bring it up or try to push it when it's way too early if you want to make your girlfriend want to have sex with you. This will turn off your girlfriend and make it even less likely that she will sleep with you.
3. Do not act like you're sex-obsessed
Let's face it—if you're a guy of a certain age who's desperate to have sex with his girlfriend, then you're probably obsessed with sex. But that doesn't mean that all of the time you have to make jokes, innuendos, or even blatant sex references. You're a horndog who's so obsessed with sex that it doesn't matter which lady gets into your bed, the last thing you want to think about your girlfriend is that.. You need to make her feel special like you just want her.
- But you should stop being vulgar, talking about sex all the time, or talking about other people who have sex all the time. You don't have to hide the fact that you're a guy with needs.
- Don't make remarks about other women that are negative. This is going to make your girlfriend feel like a meat slice. Keep in mind that you are not with your brothers, but with a special lady.
4. Be faithful
You have to be faithful to her if you want to make your girlfriend believe you. If she thinks you're talking to or checking out other women or even hanging out with other women, she would never have sex with you. You should have a laser-sharp focus on your girlfriend even though you don't have to be rude to or neglect other women, so she knows that you will always be there for her, particularly after you start having sex.
- Spend a lot of your time with her. Make sure you schedule at least one or two dates per week and if you're not together, you check in with her at least once a day.
- There's a distinction between being faithful and being possessive and affectionately smothering your partner. When you both want to hang out you can make a point of seeing her, but do not try to see her 24/7, or she'll start to pull back.
- Not just by being loyal to her, you should show your girl that you are loyal, but by showing that you are a loyal sibling, friend, and teammate. In many aspects of your life, demonstrate loyalty and your girl will be impressed.
Dealing Well with Her
1. As a lady, handle her
If you want to have sex with your girlfriend, then you should treat her not just like someone you want to hook up with, but as a woman. You need to be a gentleman and be courteous, kind, understanding, and generally admirable in order to do this. Open her doors, give her your coat in the cold, take out her chairs, and help her hold her heavy bags.
- To let her know how amazing she looks or how special she is, make sure to praise her.
- Being a gentleman is vital, but don't do something that feels too unnatural to you or she'll be able to say you're not yourself.
2. Make your home clean
This may sound dumb, but if you want your girlfriend to feel very special, then if it looks like the set for World War Z, you should not invite her to hang out at your house. You have to make sure you remove any dirty laundry from your floor, clean your counters, and make your bed look and smell as clean and welcoming as possible.
- This will make your lady not only feel special, but it will make her feel more likely to have sex with you. If your bed is covered with candy wrappers and dirty socks, she won't want to have it on.
- You can also keep a clean car if you drive her around a lot, too. By ensuring that she has a clean table, give your lady the respect she deserves.
3. Display an interest; not just her body; in all of her
Maybe your girl's greatest concern is that you don't care about her mind at all because you're too busy getting obsessed with her body. So you're supposed to prove her wrong. Show her that you are all about who she is as a person, her dreams and hopes, and what makes her tick.
- Ask her about her relationships, her adolescence, and her favorite memories.
- Show her that her opinion is of importance to you. Tell her what she's thinking about your state's current political situation, or about the look of your new dress.
- When you're talking to her, make eye contact. Show her that what she's saying is important to you.
4. On romantic dates, take her out
You have to build the romance first if you want to build sexual tension. By taking her out, dressing up, and choosing a romantic spot for dinner, a cocktail, or even just for stargazing, make her feel special. To make her feel unique, you do not have to do something corny or out of your element.
- These activities would be less conducive to lovemaking, but you and your lady can have fun at baseball games, birthday parties, or at a noisy, sweaty concert.
- Once in a while, doing something romantic will show your lady that she really matters to you.
5. To her wishes, be attentive
If you're not attentive to the daily needs of your lady, then how are you going to be attentive in the bedroom? When she's sad, nervous, anxious, or even just cold or hungry, your girl needs to feel like you know it. Pay attention to her pupils, the language of her body, and her vocabulary to know if something is bothering her. If you act totally unaware when she's clearly upset about something then she's going to assume that you're not really paying attention to her.
- Do not be afraid to ask her what's up, if something's wrong. That's just going to show that you care.
6. Make sure that she is ready for sex
If you really want to treat your lady well, you need to have an idea if she's ready for sex or not. If you're her first boyfriend, if she's sexually inexperienced, or if she's profoundly religious, or if she has other moral values that make her steadfast about not having sex, then you should back off and wait for her to have enough faith in you to even consider having sex with you. However, here are a few ways to know if she wants to have sex with you:
- In the hook up department, if things have become hot and heavy, then she might be ready to move on.
- If she talked about sex, gave you sexual compliments, and kissed you a lot more, then she would be prepared to have sex.
- If she says she wants to sleep, spends a lot of time in or near your room, or invites you to spend a lot of time late at night, then she may be prepared for more intimacy.
- Don't try to push it if she has strong moral or religious values that make her not want to have sex. Accept that once they're married, some girls will never have sex and that there's nothing you can do to change their minds.
Turning Her On
1. Hey, be ready
If you intend to try to have sex, or even talk to your girl about having sex, then if the mood hits her, you should be ready with some condoms. This doesn't mean that you should flash the condoms or make her feel awkward, but it does mean that if things are going in a favorable direction, you should have some backup.
- If she wants to have sex and for some condoms you have to run out to the drugstore, this will make your first sexual encounter drop flat.
2. Configure the mood
If you want your girlfriend to have sex with you then the mood has to be set. By doing something romantic to soften her up, you can start the evening. Then go back to your (clean) apartment with red wine, grapes, chocolate, and some light jazz on the radio to stock up on. To get her in a romantic mood, light the candles and turn the radio on and give her something to eat or drink.
- You can just do what allows you both to get in the mood if this sounds corny. If instead of lighting candles, you just want to dim the lights, then that's good too.
3. Just kiss her
If you want to have sex with your girl, then you've got to be a master kisser. Even if you have been kissing for a while in a number of ways, you should always know how to kiss her and make your kisses feel fresh. The second you lock your mouth, don't overwhelm her and grop her. Take it gently instead, brushing your lips as you brush her hair or stroke her cheek.
- Take breaks from kissing, because she's got time to get in the air and want even more of you.
- If all you did was kiss, you're not very likely to have sex with your girlfriend. For things to achieve a normal progression, it takes a little longer.
4. Play hard to get
If you really want to make your girlfriend want you, then you're not supposed to be behaving like a sexual beast, going quickly from kissing to touching, to tearing off your clothes and virtually levitating into the bedroom. Instead for a few seconds, you're expected to kiss your girlfriend, then hold back, touch her and talk to her. Repeat a few times with this move and wait for her to go wild.
- Why do you have to play hard to get a job? And it's going to make your girlfriend feel like you like her, but you're in control of your impulses, and you're not desperate, even though you are, to get your hands all over her.
- This change would make her want to be the one who is calling for more.
5. Just touch her
You should start dreaming about doing more than just kissing, if you want to turn your girlfriend on. Start by gently caressing her arms, the back of her head and hair, and then stroke her breasts under her shirt as things progress or wait for her to touch you. You can kiss her breasts or touch her in more sensual ways if your clothing is off or partially off.
- If you're touching her and she just lays there and doesn't make noise or do something, then you're probably making her uncomfortable. Just make sure that your acts are reciprocated. Before you continue, ensure that she's ready for more.
- You can simply ask her if she's ready to have sex with you if you're already in the bedroom and hooking up. It doesn't have to be complex or cunning—just say, "Are you sure you're ready?" and be ready for any response.
6. Don't push her, ever
If your girlfriend says she's not prepared to have sex with you, then you're not allowed to put her under pressure. Saying things like, "But we've been together for so long," "Everyone else is doing it," or "But I really, really like you," won't make her feel any better. Don't try to make any claims. Trying to reason with her in fact, would only make her more annoyed, irritated and even less likely to sleep with you.
7. Getting reverence for her wishes
If she changes her mind from yes to no, or asks you to stop during the act, do so immediately. In advance, it might be good to have a conversation about what she wants to do and what she is not ready for. Pay attention and never make her do something in which she's not happy.
8. Be a fine judge
Do not insist when she is against, learn to translate her reactions. Tomorrow is still here, to make another attempt. It is advisable when her mood is nice to attempt a "turn on." As they are a part of the mind, emotions can not be feigned. Ultimately, good timing and taking matters easy would make her mellow down regardless of how long the process can take. Only know that if she feels the time is right, she'll come around.