5 Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Acne Scar And Pimple Marks
Acne or pimple affects a large number of teenagers in the world.
Pimple marks and acne will remember our skin woes cruelly. It is better to avoid splits and a healthy diet that picks are overlooked.
However, diet and lifestyle are much more than mere pimple marks.
There are some home remedies to help make acne scars and pimples look better.
Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera can reduce acne scars by reduced hyperpigmentation and act as an anti-inflammatory and immune enhancement agent.
There was also a blend of Aloe Vera, Tea Tree oil, and propolis, which reduced acne scars and pimples.
- Collect a tablespoon of gel and apply this to scars and blemishes from aloe vera leaves. Leave it overnight.
Pulverizing Orange Peel
Study shows that orange peel represses melanogenesis, such that acne marks and blemishes are removed.
- To make a thick paste, blend honey, and orange peel powder.
- Apply the paste and wash off after drying to areas of acne and pimple scars.
Research has shown that coconut oil has antibacterial properties that lead to acne reduction.
- Heat the virgin coconut oil by rubbing between the palms and put it on the acne skins until the next day.
- Do it before you go to bed every night.
Citrus juice contains vitamin C with antipigmentary properties. It also disappears with time acne marks, bugs, and pickles.
- Squeeze out the juice of half lemon and apply it to the affected area with a pad of cotton.
- After 10 minutes, rinse thoroughly. This is possible three or four days a week.
The potassium, sulfur, phosphorous, and chloride present in potatoes are helpful in the treatment of acne defects and spots. Potato also contains azelaic acid which can minimize hyperpigmentation due to mild-to-medium acne and outbreaks.
- Crush a raw potato for juice extraction. Rinse this juice on a cotton ball and add to acne-scarring areas and leave for 10 minutes and wash.