How To Make Lavender Lemonade To Get Rid Of Headache And Anxiety
A so lovely, fragrant, and refreshing drink is Lavender Lemonade. When served for parties and special events I love purple lemonade so much. The best party drink for baby showers, wedding showers, summer barbecues, and much more is this lavender Lemonade recipe!
In fact, lemonade is so easy to make at home. This easy recipe for lemonade can be prepared at any time, and it's so good all summer. Just add in a bit dried lavender to give it an extra kick and flavor
Never underestimate a good party drink! Party guests and friends are going to love this Lavender Lemonade Recipe, both for the taste and the beauty of it.
WHAT'S LAVENDER IN FOOD?
The lavender is a gastronomic alternative to thyme, mint, and sage, and is similar to those herbs. Lavender in the kitchen is so versatile, that as long as you do not overdo it (they will taste as sweet as your lemonade). But just a little? Nice.), virtually any cooking experiment with it will give you favorable results.
Lavender is a medicinal herb that can be made into teas and tinctures that calm the nerves and help reduce anxiety. Not only is lavender a beautiful plant with vibrant purple blossoms, but it's a delicious herb to use in cooking that adds a floral flavor with hints of lemon and citrus. Which ultimately means it pairs perfectly with anything lemon.
BENEFITS OF LAVENDER
Lavender is just the perfect herb for R&R. Lavender is a kind of Swiss army knife for all home remedies. It helps in:
- Common cold
- Skin irritation
That's only a few of what it can do. How don't you add your lemonade a little lavender?
LAVENDER LEMONADE INGREDIENTS
Here are the ingredients you'll need to make Lavender Lemonade and it's super easy to make:
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Lavender Flowers
- 4 Cups Water: Water will be needed to mix the honey for the simple syrup. Also, you'll need additional cold water to fill your pitcher.
- 1 Cup Honey: Ditch the processed white sugar normally found in lemonade for honey! It is sweet, floral, of course, and perfectly matches the lavender. Alternatively, you could use maple syrup.
- A cup of Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice: Meyer lemons are best recommended if you can find them as they're naturally sweeter. Always use fresh lemons for the freshest flavor.
- Ice: The ice will be used to chill the lemonade for that uber refreshing sip
Fresh lavender is a must!
You can add some purple or blue food coloring to make the color even brighter and nicer, but it's optional.
If you want to make this cocktail, you can add a bit of vodka, Whiskey.... whichever type of alcohol you prefer.
It's so quick to cook fresh lemonade on a stove and we just add a little lavender to fire things up.
HOW TO MAKE LAVENDER LEMONADE
This recipe will take about 30 minutes and most of it will be spent simmering and infusing the lavender flavor in the simple syrup.
1. Into the little bowl, add 2 cups of water and honey and dried lavender. Bring to a boil and remove until the honey is dissolved over medium heat.
2. turn off the heat once the honey is dissolved, let the mixture infuse for 30 minutes.
3. While waiting for the mixture to infuse, pour the lemon juice into a pitcher.
4. Place the lavender mixture into the pitcher with the lemon juice through a fine-tune sieve.
5. Pour 2 cups of cold water (or more as you desire) into the pitcher and stir together. Add ice and lemon slices.
6. Place the lavender lemonade in ice glasses and garnish with fresh lavender blossoms. Serve it.
CALORIES: 273kcal | CARBOHYDRATES: 74g | PROTEIN: 1g | FAT: 1g | SATURATED FAT: 1g | SODIUM: 17mg | POTASSIUM: 107mg | SUGAR: 71g | FIBER: 1g | VITAMIN C: 24mg | IRON: 1mg | CALCIUM: 24mg
WHAT KIND OF LAVENDER CAN YOU COOK WITH?
For this recipe, dried culinary lavender flowers are recommended. Both lavender types are edible, but most of the items you find in the shop are from English or Provence.
If you grow your own lavender, just make sure it's not sprayed with any pesticides. You can dry it and use it in this recipe.
This lavender lemonade recipe is perfect for:
- a summer afternoon
- a brunch
- a backyard bbq
Not only is it beautiful, but it's so unique and delicious!
If you tried this Unique Lavender Lemonade or any other recipe on the blog then don't forget to leave us a comment below. You can also subscribe to our newsletter to see what else we're getting up to!
The article you've shared here is fantastic because it provides a wealth of information that will be incredibly beneficial to me. Thank you for sharing that. Continue to post. buy dried flowers wholesaleReplyDelete