How To Flirt With A girl Over Text Or In Person
How to flirt with a girl is one of the basic and useful methods you can use to get the girl.
You may think you know how to get a girlfriend but if you're not flirting, you'll have a tougher time than normal.
When you try to flirt with a girl, there's a right way and wrong way to go about it.
But whatever way you choose. the girl immediately knows you're hitting on her and she knows you want to go with her.
So you're going to hope that her first impression of you is a good one.
Let me tell you straight-flirting is a tough thing to master. If you think about your technique too hard, you'll look like a quack or fake. But it's also really east to go over the line and make someone feel uncomfortable, which is the worst outcome of all. If you're nervous about approaching someone, texting is often a good way to go about it. But even then, you'll want to make sure that you're getting your tone right.
Flirting on first impression is a game of chance, and however good you may be, you may be misinterpreted and fail unless she's into you already.
How To Flirt With A GirlHere are seven tips on how to flirt with a girl either over text or in person that can help you leave an impression on her and make her like you at the same time.
1. Approach HerIf you can control your approach anxiety, just make a eye contact and smile a couple of times if she reciprocates, she's giving you an invitation to come say hello. If she doesn't, go say hi as well.
The only thing you will lose are a few words and some time and she'll let you know if she's interested.
2. Think of What You Like About HerThere are so many ways to appreciate or compliment a woman's appearance without going overboard. Don't think about complimenting her on her chest or butt, because those will instantly set off a warning. Instead, put your attention on her eyes or smile. If you can tell that she put some extra effort into her hair, that's totally fine to take note of.
3. Be A ManYou can't avoid or escape through this step. This world is full of great guys who want to be with the best woman they can find. If you want to be with a girl you like, you need to be worth her effort. Before flirting, you need to make a real man out of yourself. Be the man who can attract women attention and you will notice wooing the best girls is easier than you ever think.
4. Keep It Simple & FunThis is not a do-or-die situation; it's a conversation with a pretty girl. It should be fun & blowy, so keep have fun with it!. Don't ever jump into your thoughts on nuclear proliferation unless she asks about them.
You want to come across as "cocky but funny," but don't overdo it. Women get turned off by an "I'm doing you a favor by talking to you" attitude as they are by a "I don't deserve to talk to you" one. Don't be overconfident or arrogant in the sense of an '80's movie bully; instead, think of it more as mild-exaggerated sense of confidence.
5. Flirt Before You see ThemText,"You should wear that pink shirt tonight-it makes you look amazing:) A flirty text lets your crush know you think of them and will get them excited to see you later. Plus, seeing if they took your advice is a low-key way to know if they're interested in you.
6. Keep Things MovingYou see, over the course of a textual courtship, a lot of guys lose focus of the fact that they need to keep escalating thing towards finally meeting a girl in real life. So when they've got a girl laughing, they just keep doing what they're doing. It's almost as if they're afraid of ruining what little they've got going on.
But sooner or later, a girl gets bored with this. So always keep in mind to move forward. From text to phone conversation, from phone conversation to a date, from a date to sex, etc, etc. You get the picture.
7. Tease HerTo get a girl's attention, you need to know how to playfully tease. You want her to see that you respect her and will always treat her well. But, on the other hand, you also want her to see that you're playful and fun.
Admire her with some teasing and you are golden
Flirting can be difficult since you're putting yourself out there and admitting you'd be romantically interested in someone else. Just remember, the best way to flirt is by being yourself. Trying any specific tactic that doesn't come naturally will make the act tougher than it needs to be.