How To Last Longer In Bed
There are some things in life that, inevitably, don’t last a long time. But sex… should not be one of those things. Sure, there’s a time and place for a quickie, but for the most part, sex should be an experience that is enjoyed for as long as you and your partner want, preferably with no time limit.
It’s not exactly news that it takes men less time than women to reach orgasm. And once it happens, sex is often over. After ejaculation, men go through a refractory period where they are unable to achieve another erection for a certain length of time (women have little to no refractory period). It’s normal and it varies, but it does have a way of interrupting intercourse. The only way to defer it is to delay orgasm, which is why we’ve put together a list of tips for lasting longer in bed.
1. Boost L-arginine ConsumptionAmino acids are the building blocks of protein. L-arginine is an essential amino acid that can be converted to nitric oxide, which can help relax the blood vessels of the penis and increase blood flow and erection quality. It acts much in the same way current prescription drugs do. Soy and vegetables are good sources of L-arginine.
2. Put the Squeeze on Your BoysIf you’re reading articles like this, then chances are you’ve heard of the “squeeze technique” before. Basically, it refers to squeezing the penis in the area between the shaft and the glans just before ejaculation. The idea is to put a hold on the ejaculatory response and get your focus back in the game. “the squeeze” is intended to interrupt the ejaculatory process. It’s an old-school maneuver originally outlined by acclaimed sex researchers Masters and Johnson to treat premature ejaculation.
3. Focus On The Other Partner’s Pleasure To Take The Pressure OffIf things are getting too hot and heavy for the penis-haver, August recommends taking a step back and focusing the attention on the other partner’s pleasure instead. “When you stop what you’re doing once you’re super close to orgasm, then chill for a bit, then start again (sort of like sexual interval training),” arousal tends to skyrocket, explains August.
4. Limit Your ThrustingThere are plenty of ways to enjoy intercourse without thrusting like a jackrabbit. You can massage the tip of your penis into her clitoral hood. You can focus on the nerve endings in her vaginal entrance instead of seeing how deep you can get. You can press your penis against her G-spot. Sure, throw a little thrusting in there too, but if you feel like you're about to reach the point of no return, there are ways to slow things down without sacrificing her pleasure.
5. Reduce Your Sexual AnxietyIf you go into sex thinking that you won’t last very long, you won’t. Sliding in with any sort of anxiety about your sexual abilities will make you cum much faster than you want to.
And if you consider it biologically, it makes sense. The insecurity makes you anxious. Your body can tell that you’re anxious. The anxiety suggests that this isn’t a very safe environment for you to be naked with your eyes closed and unprepared to defend against one of these.
Post a Comment
Remember to keep the comment respectful