10 Insane Laws You Didn't Know Existed
There are so many rules and laws you have to abide with everyday. But some places around the globe have some insane and strange laws, it's really hard to believe it's real or even existed. You can check out the strange and funny laws out yourself:
1. In Mohave County, Arizona, if anyone is caught stealing soap, he must wash himself with it until the soap is gone.
2. In the state of Florida, it is illegal to sing in a public place while attired in a swimsuit.
3. In Milan, Italy, it is illegal for citizens to frown in public—unless they’re at a funeral or visiting someone in the hospital.
4. Want to feed garbage to a pig? In Arizona You’ll need a permit. You can, thankfully, feed your own household garbage to your own pigs without the permit.
5. In Switzerland, it’s against the law to flush a toilet after 10 p.m. in an apartment building.
6. In the state of Florida, women may be fined for falling asleep under a hair dryer, as can the salon owner.
7. Connecting to an unsecured WiFi network or even visiting pages that violate your company’s terms of service could potentially get you a felony charge. So, next time you need to like a status or want to share a post, think twice about when, where, and most importantly how you do it.
8. Giving your sweetheart a box of chocolates weighing more that 50 pounds is illegal in Idaho.
9. It’s illegal to ride an ugly horse in Wilbur, Washington.
10. It’s illegal to drive a dirty car in Russia.
Post a Comment
Remember to keep the comment respectful